Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todibo and Rafinha.

Welcome to Everton lads.

I wonder if he will go "full Niasse" on them and take away their lockers, the giant ham headed buffoon.

I would take Todibo and Rafinha, think we need to shift a few off the wage bill before getting Rafinha in and I think we only want to loan Todibo, so if someone offers a fee, he will go to them, Fulham have been linked I think

He can’t cross. If Carlos ambition is to get into Europe and try and challenge the elite for a champions league spot then yes he needs a proper right back not an average one.

he’s been the stand out RB in the league in the first 3 games this season. He has had Son and Zaha in his pocket who are both scoring every other week. You really don’t know much aba footie do you

I wonder if he will go "full Niasse" on them and take away their lockers, the giant ham headed buffoon.

I would take Todibo and Rafinha, think we need to shift a few off the wage bill before getting Rafinha in and I think we only want to loan Todibo, so if someone offers a fee, he will go to them, Fulham have been linked I think
Rafinhas body destroyed now.

He can always say no to Fulham, if he wants Everton it should happen, sounds like it's just down to agreeing terms on a buy clause now.

One of those bench warmers needs to be shifted To allow Gordon bench time. I’d say iwobi, Iceland & Bernard are too similar in the areas of the pitch they like to occupy. One of those needs to go, and I doubt it will be iwobi.
I agree one needs shifting off the bench to make way for Gordon. Not sure if that was what you meant.

He can always say no to Fulham, if he wants Everton it should happen, sounds like it's just down to agreeing terms on a buy clause now.

It depends what the selling club say, if he has no squad number he can't play, so if Barca accept a bid for him and he doesn't move because he is waiting for us, he could end up stuck there till January

Not if Todibo has told Carlo he only wants to come here....its the new normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.