Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't really know this lad, but I've just watched a video and he looks like what we need to cover until Holgate is fit again. He isn't left sided, but he is strong, very quick and athletic. I'd take him on loan for 12 months if nothing else is available.

But I've seen a lot of stuff on here saying we need to stay well clear. what's the thinking behind that guys?

I don't really know this lad, but I've just watched a video and he looks like what we need to cover until Holgate is fit again. He isn't left sided, but he is strong, very quick and athletic. I'd take him on loan for 12 months if nothing else is available.

But I've seen a lot of stuff on here saying we need to stay well clear. what's the thinking behind that guys?

The general feeling from people who have watched him play is that he is horrific.

I watched him briefly and I thought he was very bad, but he's young and it was only a fleeting glimpse.

Gotta stop watching the highlight videos. Niasse had one of those too.

He's poo

Don’t want to tempt fate, but if there’s one position I’d trust Ancelloti to make the right call with regard to a signing is in defence. And let’s face it, he hasn’t proved too bad a judge with the other 3 signings he’s brought to the club, has he? I feel he’ll bring someone in from Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.