Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't got a third-choice striker if we sell Kean. He played alright. Scored after missing a good chance, granted, but worked hard. Why are you so ready to give up on the lad? Last three games he's started in, he's scored.

Walcott will be gone if someone comes in. The issue is his wages.

Sorry but I didn’t see this. Completely gave up even running around after he missed that header.

Any idea what business we want to do.

Sky about 10 or so days saying we want 3.

CB
RB
RW

Think that’s the case now?

It might be, I think 2 would most definitely be on loan and we would have to make big progress with sales to have a sniff at a third signing, I don't see that but who knows.

We'll definitely get a CB I think but it will be harder to find someone for the right flank. Dalot on loan seems the best option but with Reguilon going to Spurs it might be more problematic.

And if everyone is fit, we could end up with Gbamin, Doucoure & Gomes on the bench and have Walcott & Bernard out wide with a couple of forward players injured.

Gana’s not needed for me
Gbamin is still fairytale and gomes needs regular rotation to stay at his best and running in treacle, our current rotation options have proven once again to be inadequate.

Gbamin is still fairytale and gomes needs regular rotation to stay at his best and running in treacle, our current rotation options have proven once again to be inadequate.
Yes but it’s all ifs, buts and maybe. Injuries are part of football, you can’t have 50men squads just in case you get unlucky.
And if we did go out and got another midfielder ( we won’t ) it won’t be a 31 yr old for 20mil

Sorry but I didn’t see this. Completely gave up even running around after he missed that header.

Last 20 he ran harder after he missed it imo. Last 5 he was pressing down three of their defenders in the corner.

Regardless, I'd rather stick with Kean than spend £15m on King and pay him £60/70k a week, and I do actually rate King.

If we're gonna go for another forward in that 27-28 range, they need to be real quality. Not an okayish level

Yes but it’s all ifs, buts and maybe. Injuries are part of football, you can’t have 50men squads just in case you get unlucky.
And if we did go out and got another midfielder ( we won’t ) it won’t be a 31 yr old for 20mil
Exactly my point why not have us plan and prevent for once, well I was thinking delph out and gueye in , is that how much he would is it ? What wage is he on ?

Status
Not open for further replies.