Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we have seen from Carlo already he will be buying oven ready players
I would say he has a short time frame in mind
Club probably afraid of losing Ricarlison ,Digne, Holgate etc
Plus Moshiri is not a patient man
So given a choice carlo would probably go for Zaha ,not that I am sure he wants either

Possibly to get into Europe but I still think he is here for quite a spell to make this his club emulating HK.

Yeah I know what you mean but I've definitely thought that before. If we win the next 4/5 games and get something in the derby I'll be all aboard the hype train don't get me wrong, but it just seems a bit early to have decided we're back and Spurs (in this instance) are finished. Last year there were people who were adamant we should win all of our first 5/6 games and wanted Silva sacking immediately when we didn't. The same people were then saying 6 months later that the squad was an abomination and we were lucky Ancelotti had come because any other manager would have taken us down. There's very little room for balanced opinions in some people's minds.

It is a start though.

Thanks mate. That is the only transfer rumour in the last 10 pages!!!!

Im honestly not being an arsehole mate, so please don't take it personally.

But if its transfer news you want.

Would be my first port of call if its news I want.

Its slow at the moment, for me there's no real meaty rumours out there, so people, me included, are chatting utter wham biscuits. If somebody with any meat in it comes around then people will switch to that topic.

I get that a LOT of people visit this site for its news aspect, but its not a news site, its a forum for Everton fans to discuss Everton.

Again, this isn't directed solely at you, so please don't take offence.

Its not my forum, I do not make the rules, but for me this thread should be about chatting wham, Everton wham, sometimes other wham.

Im honestly not being an arsehole mate, so please don't take it personally.

But if its transfer news you want.

Would be my first port of call if its news I want.

Its slow at the moment, for me there's no real meaty rumours out there, so people, me included, are chatting utter wham biscuits. If somebody with any meat in it comes around then people will switch to that topic.

I get that a LOT of people visit this site for its news aspect, but its not a news site, its a forum for Everton fans to discuss Everton.

Again, this isn't directed solely at you, so please don't take offence.

Its not my forum, I do not make the rules, but for me this thread should be about chatting wham, Everton wham, sometimes other wham.

ARSEHOLE

Status
Not open for further replies.