Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I’m jumping on the zaha bandwagon. Get a few out and get him in. More goals, more threat, more competition. I think he needs a move too. I know he scored last week but a fresh challenge could reinvigorate him. Every palace fan I think would only have good things to say about him.

I think I’m jumping on the zaha bandwagon. Get a few out and get him in. More goals, more threat, more competition. I think he needs a move too. I know he scored last week but a fresh challenge could reinvigorate him. Every palace fan I think would only have good things to say about him.
I don’t think our fans are questioning his ability. More the fact how much he would cost.

I think he would be a great addition. However am sceptical that we could get him for a reasonable fee so I think any move would be massively dependent on selling players.

I suspect a number of clubs are holding off on making moves at the minute to see if they can get a last minute deal through at a knock down price.

Per Talksport

Former Arsenal stars Theo Walcott and Alex Iwobi could be axed by Everton, with Gylfi Sigurdsson’s future also in doubt, as the club plan a late summer fire sale.

The Toffees are reportedly willing to consider offers for ‘an entire team of players’ as they look to earn back some cash after their summer spending spree.

The Merseyside club has spent £60million so far this summer on the arrivals of midfielders James Rodriguez, Allan and Abdoulaye Doucoure.

And Carlo Ancelotti is not finished yet, with the veteran manager keen to bolster his back-four with the signing of Chelsea defender Fikayo Tomori.

But, according to The Times, the emphasis at Goodison Park right now is on selling players, which may include ex-Arsenal duo Walcott and Iwobi.

The futures of Sigurdsson, Fabian Delph, Bernard and Cenk Tosun, are also uncertain, while Yannick Bolasie, Muhamed Besic and Sandro Ramirez are surplus to requirements.
"may" either they are or they aren't for god sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.