Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was really good for Bayern as one of the CMs in a position similar to where Gomes played yesterday and given he is far superior to Gomes it could make sense. Put him on the right side and he can still come from wider on the left foot. If Sarr is available (I don't know the answer to that) we would be stronger with him down the right, Richarlison down the left and James in the middle imo.

The other reason to do it is because teams will do a lot to keep the ball away from our right if James is out there. He's too good for them to let him get involved so they'll try hard to keep the ball as far away as they can. Spurs did that for a spell and we did struggle getting forward a bit. In the middle that becomes a lot harder.

There isn't a bad answer though as James is going to be great at any spot.
You can bet that after his performance yesterday teams will be out to target James. He looked quite robust yesterday. Just hope the refs protect him.against the cloggers.

So Palace are in for Benrahma and we are linked with Zaha again. Not sure there is anything in it. Yet. I know people are saying they dont see where he fits in the starting 11, but we want to compete in the league and the cups, its short sighted to not sign players because the first 11 look good. We need players who can compete and give the manager options, its a long season and we will get injuries and, we will get suspensions
Much rather have Benrahma myself

you have an utterly bizarre posting history consisting of about 95% posts slating DCL. Including in completely unrelated threads

Why R u mad bro?

images

A lot of people are invested in Dom failing because they care more about being right than they do Everton succeeding

Thus they will aim to tear Dom down at every turn and come up with flimsy excuses when he does well

I’ve seen this with players before, but this is by far the worst I’ve seen it in years

Status
Not open for further replies.