Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can see Besic // Sandro the first two out. Sandro will probably be a loan but with only 12 months remaining on his contract I’d even let him go for free as long as the club he goes to covers his wages . Would Besic interest Watford ? Could he be part of Dacoure deal should it happen ? Could they also offer Bolasie on loan to Watford given Sarr looks as if he’s on the way out. Hopefully Delph goes as well and can see Davis heading out on loan ?

A new midfield and a proper RB will transform this team! Getting excited for the new season now!
Everyone is so used to being letdown and hoping for a half decent effort by the players. No longer I’m predicting if these transfers go through.
Ancelotti evolution is gathering steam!
It would appear hope has returned.. let me tell you a little something about hope, "hope is a dangerous thing, hope can drive a man insane". I've lost count of the amount of times I've found myself being optimistic at the start of a season only for it to taken away in the cruelest manner.

It would appear hope has returned.. let me tell you a little something about hope, "hope is a dangerous thing, hope can drive a man insane". I've lost count of the amount of times I've found myself being optimistic at the start of a season only for it to taken away in the cruelest manner.
better than starting the season 'hope-less'

So after we bring this core of veterans in, do we go for the cheap guys ala Branthwaite, NN, etc.? I’d be happy with taking a chance on some cheap younguns on the wing and at RB

I think they grind Watford quite hard with it actually. They gave a bit of ground to Napoli, who are in a much stronger position than Watford, but pretty much got him at our price. As the season approaches, I would say Watford fall into our price quite quickly. I think the deal will probably be around £22 in total, with maybe 5 or 6 of it on bonuses.
Honestly, I've not seen much of Doucoure. He has a lot of critics on here though. Think he will be any good?

Can see Besic // Sandro the first two out. Sandro will probably be a loan but with only 12 months remaining on his contract I’d even let him go for free as long as the club he goes to covers his wages . Would Besic interest Watford ? Could he be part of Dacoure deal should it happen ? Could they also offer Bolasie on loan to Watford given Sarr looks as if he’s on the way out. Hopefully Delph goes as well and can see Davis heading out on loan ?
I'd keep Besic for the bench over Davies. He's 'only' on 30k a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.