Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good post mate, the finances around Jamo will be interesting to watch. Some are saying a straight deal, others saying a year loan, then with an obligation/option. It might be that we pay a loan fee now and a bit next year is some convoluted deal, to assist both clubs finances.

What i think is happening with Doucoure is he wants to come here, play for Carlo, the quality of player he could link up with, his own profile etc. In that case we tell him to sit tight, turn down other offers coming into Watford. Watford continue to pay his PL wages, which will be a drain on them and we take this the wire and drag down the price.

This one is a grind. Im on record as saying i think we have 60 mill in extra revenue (pre covid) and ill stick to that. Part of me thinks we have flexibility for Doucoure as we were going to pay 36 million for him last year right up to the end of the window.

I think they grind Watford quite hard with it actually. They gave a bit of ground to Napoli, who are in a much stronger position than Watford, but pretty much got him at our price. As the season approaches, I would say Watford fall into our price quite quickly. I think the deal will probably be around £22 in total, with maybe 5 or 6 of it on bonuses.

I would like to think that we will have 2/3 in and 2/3 out this week. If there's none in then I will worry a bit.

Sadly I think most of our Outs will be done at the back end of the window, we have nothing to negotiate with, they are all honestly trash, so we take whats on the table 5th October I reckon, which will be loads of loans.

Sadly I think most of our Outs will be done at the back end of the window, we have nothing to negotiate with, they are all honestly trash, so we take whats on the table 5th October I reckon, which will be loads of loans.
Most likely. Around that time teams will be in a state of missing out on their primary targets and looking in the bargain bin. Maybe we can do a 2-for-1 special.

I'm thinking that there could be players involved in swap deals. Not saying this could happen but Iwobi may be offered to palace as a makeweight in a deal for zaha. Or Davies and siggy could be offered to a club with a player we want

Status
Not open for further replies.