Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

The day Utd and Spurs try to sign DCL is the day we can compare the two.

Not saying he's amazing but as a cheap squad player we could do with someone like him to bring off the bench when we need a goal

is that how we judge players now on whether spurs try to sign them ? Given they’ve bought Joe hart I see a flaw in your logic .

You even undermine your own argument in the second paragraph. These are two players who in Their best ever seasons we’ve seen the two of them score about the same number of league goals but king has five years on him yet you’re comparing them like it’s Kane rather than King and DCL.

Papers saying the fat cheese head wants rid of Luis Suarez & is prepared to pay enormous amounts to buy out his contract (then no doubt pay triple price for a striker half as good...)....,but thank #### that’s not our problem anymore. Well, we’re still suffering the aftermath, but hey.

Wonder where he’ll end up?

Imagine the fume!

Seeing as we’ll be announcing a player in the next couple of days, I’ll say quite low myself.

Who, Allan? He hasn’t done any training, I’ll be surprised if he starts him without a couple of weeks training at least, probably play the Carabao Cup game the midweek after.

Status
Not open for further replies.