Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we get in the 3 midfielders that are rumoured to be close that's a spend of around 70-80 million depending on what sources you believe, I think that would be enough, that amortization led to us announcing huge loss last accounts and will likely be a big number again this year, we need to sell a few players and get rid of their wages to keep us within rules.
So who could we sell?
Basic 5 million
Davies 12-15 million
Delph 5-8 million
Biangami 5 million (probably wrong spelling)
Bolasie and Sandro 5 million between them.
At the top end that's 38 million plus another 15 million odd in wages.
We wouldn't miss any of those players,
Most of the others we either need or would struggle to find buyers, there's only 1 player who I think we could sell for decent money and not be a massive loss to the team that's DCL, Simms in my opinion would do at least as good a job as DCL and the season starting off behind closed doors would be a great time to introduce him properly to the PL.

Thats a fire sale and a half my friend. Not too sure about coming in for DCL. Dom may have his limitations but he has improved and does quite a few things well so I'd be wanting someone a bit more seasoned. God knows at this stage who what would be but it would be good to pick up someone like Ings (washes ones self) or the like.....

Man is selling DCL and sticking a lad in who hasn't scored a single top-level goal in his whole career.
LOL.. by that logic he'll never get to play.. if a pre requisite for getting to play is having achieved something at that level then nobody would ever get a chance.

LOL.. by that logic he'll never get to play.. if a pre requisite for getting to play is having achieved something at that level then nobody would ever get a chance.

Never said don't give him a chance, just think selling our leading goalscorer from last season in order to replace him with a lad who nobody has even seen kick a ball at Senior level is beyond stupid.

Knees are reportedly shot, however his arms have measured proportionate to that of an adult male of his height so its a yes from me.

I keep seeing comments about his knees. Where’s this come from? He’s had 1 significant knee injury that I can see in 17/18.

What’s this about both knees being shot?

Genuinely intrigued

Status
Not open for further replies.