Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your welcome.

Yes we're very grateful to you for passing off twitter info as your own - and you didn't even do that, you put "Keane is done".

Let's have some proper rumours in here please Jinks, more like the other ones you used to make up.

Not necessarily- Sandro had to agree to a paycut for his loan move to that Spanish outfit last season.

I dont know why people are jumping on my opinion tbh - no one knows whats gonna happen regarding outs so lets wait and see eh lol

I do not believe that he took a pay cut. Unrealistic. Never happened.

Both clubs shared the salary. EFC probably paid more. But happy to get something for a bad transfer.

Not necessarily- Sandro had to agree to a paycut for his loan move to that Spanish outfit last season.

I dont know why people are jumping on my opinion tbh - no one knows whats gonna happen regarding outs so lets wait and see eh lol

...one point I will add is it’s not only the player who will take a cut in salary, it’s their representatives too. These players are like a PLC. They don’t just have agents, i remember Arteta employing his own physio etc who worked out of FF.

My only concern with option to buy after season loan is that he has a belter of a year with us then gets tempted by someone bigger/better/richer.
On the other hand if it's obligation to buy he could have an horrendous year with us and then we're stuck with him!
I'm torn.
I think out of the two choices though I'd rather take the risk and just make sure we get him in.
It’s a risk. The fact that it’s a risk is probably the only reason we’ve got a chance.
I think all being equal I’d rather we signed him but I can see how a loan might suit all parties.

This is the last year of his contract, so there’s no option to buy.

...one point I will add is it’s not only the player who will take a cut in salary, it’s their representatives too. These players are like a PLC. They don’t just have agents, i remember Arteta employing his own physio etc who worked out of FF.

Wow never knew that about Arteta.

Status
Not open for further replies.