Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have we had anything concrete on these or are they still just rumours?
I think James is almost done. I don't have concrete proof obviously but signs are good and he put a post up on instagram, in English, he normally posts in Spanish(I know I know) All 3 have expressed a desire to play for The Don so I am confident we will get them. Or look a plank whatever lol

I think James is almost done. I don't have concrete proof obviously but signs are good and he put a post up on instagram, in English, he normally posts in Spanish(I know I know) All 3 have expressed a desire to play for The Don so I am confident we will get them. Or look a plank whatever lol
Fingers crossed we get all 3 and will definitely improve our our midfield... then again I’m petty sure my 39 year old knackered legs would improve our midfield

Anyone else think Rodriguez is gonna stink the gaff our next season.

I can hear the boo’s ringing around Goodison already when he doesn’t score blamos and his passes are going astray.

Anyone else think Rodriguez is gonna stink the gaff our next season.

I can hear the boo’s ringing around Goodison already when he doesn’t score blamos and his passes are going astray.
It very much depends on us bringing in legs and protection around him. In front of Gomes and Davies he would look like a blind Leon Osman, In front of Allan and Doucoure is a different matter however.

Aside from Central Defence you cannot drop just one player in who’s going to do enough to improve us, we’re that bad. A new RB needs a new RW in front of them, central midfield needs at least two new bodies and up front needs a new creative player behind them.

Status
Not open for further replies.