Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry this is totally the opposite of what we should be doing.
This is dangerous and what Villa did before they spiralled our of control.

Brands has the right idea until now he’s just executed it badly wrong.

Pay big fees for younger players and add in experience where needed.

Allan sound add him and someone younger
I agree. What we have seen in the CL this last week is that you need power , pace and dynamism in midfield as well as talent.

We sadly lack that.

I really wish people should stop obsessing about players ages. It’s not a guaranteed recipe for success going after younger players nor older players.

We’ve tried younger players last few years, where has it got us?

The only objective right should be, does the player improve our team? Forget about the ages.

Don’t bring Brands in to this either. Carlo has to agree too. Just trust Carlo. It’s that simple.

At the moment it’s a French central midfielder at Toulouse who plays for a team who’s just been relegated.
The club have indicated on at least two occasions to The Athletic and I think Dominic King that they don't think Sangaré is or ever will be good enough and he isnt on their list.

D0F46862-661B-489A-BA5A-D3D107351201.jpeg

Offers nothing constructive.

I have offered plenty of constructive content on here.

The issue is you’ve decided you don’t like my opinion on the club so you just slander anything I have to say.

You’re not the only one and I ain’t the only one this happens to.

Been told by a few posters that there is active groups who try and get people banned if they don’t like their opinion.

Honestly...
Just go to Sevilla an pay 5 or 10mil a year for there scouting report of players who they wont buy and they'll be good enough
They have a list of 200 players in each position every summer who are capable.
Just say "Can we have from 40 upwards"

oh and just raid Shakhtars youth teams.

I really wish people should stop obsessing about players ages. It’s not a guaranteed recipe for success going after younger players nor older players.

We’ve tried younger players last few years, where has it got us?

The only objective right should be, does the player improve our team? Forget about the ages.

Don’t bring Brands in to this either. Carlo has to agree too. Just trust Carlo. It’s that simple.

Agree to a point. Atalanta have bern superb and their front 3 is Ilicic & Gomez at 32 & Zapata at 29

In saying that liads of Anxelotti previous signings have been on the younger side. So maybe its just Allan he wants as the older player.

Status
Not open for further replies.