Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s almost like we’re far worse than United or Arsenal and the only way to bridge that gap is buying players like that. Like it or not no player good enough to play for a team like that will want to go near the 12th best team in England, especially if a team like that is interested. We can’t attract top class players, it’s just a simple fact.
The only way to bridge the gap to the teams above us to buy players That they don’t want anymore? I think you’re wrong there you know.

He’s only played us once, over a year ago, his first season in a foreign league & at left-back. I won’t be basing my opinion of him on that game (don’t watch United otherwise).

£10m these days is decent for a young player. Saints paid more for Walker-Peters who is trash. Dalot looks quick, positive, decent cross and more importantly young enough to have any defensive holes plugged by Ancelotti. I’d be in if true.

This would be pretty much the same as a tony Thomas montage if you tube was around then
Tony's brother Ian was so much better, but missed a try out due to been drunk from the night before that Tony attended [funny enough the try out was at a local pub lol] , thats how it all started for Tony Thomas, Ian lived across the road from me and Tony use to visit him-when i lived in my old house in Norris Green

Status
Not open for further replies.