Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivanovic is depressing unless....

It is just for cover for a year whilst Branthwaite goes out on loan. It also depends on how the rest of our window goes.

If the ivanovic rumours are true I can see the main reason being his personality, ie comes in and is a bit of a leader in the dressing room, doesn't look the type of player to roll over everyweek and get his belly tickled like 99% of the squad
or Player/Coach as cover for a season before becoming a full time Coach?
We need SOMEONE who can drill our defence into respectability.

Now yer talkin Zat what a bargain at £30 million.

Dont Utd still have a big sell on? Wonder if to get around that Palace would accept either Iwobi or Bernard + a reduced fee so they pay Utd less of a sell on?

Gets one of ours shifted and saves us on an outlay.

Dont Utd still have a big sell on? Wonder if to get around that Palace would accept either Iwobi or Bernard + a reduced fee so they pay Utd less of a sell on?
Cant see them selling for £30M as United has a 25% sell on.

I read an article last week saying that to get what they want for Zaha, they might have to loan him out for a hefty fee for a season with an obligation to buy next summer. As United wont get sell on from the loan fee.

Same as Spurs and Betis did with Lo Celso. Levy could probably do it again, but I am not sure if it is worth to piss United off to save a couple of million.

Status
Not open for further replies.