Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe (hope) Ancelotti was given assurances about cash...but we don't actually know what his initial job description was.
Or, as happens; upper management then move the goalposts on you (Ive been there and they do - you stick it for;
a) as long as you can.
b) find another job asap.
c) walk right away.

But rather than do the Koeman - Siggi thing and pay £45M for a £20+M player.
What would you rather do?
If no True £45-50M player wants to come - just throw money at them...NAH, been there.
Take a punt on 3 X £30M players who may turn out to be £50M players??? been there too.

Trust Brands?

None of the above??
Its a worry

Everton Soares looks like he’s moving to Benfica, finally putting them rumours to bed

How much is the rumoured fee, ive seen €25mil banded around...

If he goes there then it will be a 12 month stepping stone if he does well then a huge premium.

The insult at the end is what I waited for,ah the internet ,just a critical response to your quite frankly ridiculous post ,but thanks for getting personal
Well if you're gona come at me with some loosely veiled, threat like "I'll remember this" then expect some form of insult. Also if you haven't got the comprehension to figure out ridiculous posts laced with sarcasm then this forum isn't for you.

Let’s hope Leicester stick to their valuation of Chilwell 80mil and they come for Digne at 65.

That won't happen though, they will bid about £30m for Digne, we will reject it, skysports will say "little old Everton should take that, it's a great deal". Digne will pull a Lescott and down tools and our 2020/21 season will be ruined. Call me Nostrodamus.

For £30m I would have him, but sadly I don't think we will be in the running, he wants champions league and I think he will get it. I think dortmund would be interested at that price if sancho goes and the article mentions Athletico Madrid and Bayern too

Status
Not open for further replies.