Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mina - OOT: £20 million
Kenny - OOT: £10 million
Bernard - OOT: £10 million
Tosun - OOT: £10 million
Delph - OOT: £5 million

Add a few million here and there for the likes of Dowell, Hornby, Besic and thats over £60 million spondooleys to reinvest in the squad.

If we want to do well or try it, we need to keep our half decent players, whats the point signing someone then selling the likes of mina etc, as we will get lots of Injuries as we usually do, if we actually did sell mina which i doubt then we know full well within a week or so of it happening we will be short of defenders,

The shouts to sell Mina are a bit daft aren’t they? Probably one of our best/most consistent players this season. It’s pure recency bias coz of lockdown / him being injured after lockdown that some of our fans suddenly think he’s not good enough.
One has to go if you want the likes of Gabriel. Who you want to get rid of... Keane who has been decent and Carlo fancies him and who also has yet to be hurt or Mina who is a beast on corners and is hurt 3-4 times a year. Holgate and Jarrad are out the question to being sold.

If we want to do well or try it, we need to keep our half decent players, whats the point signing someone then selling the likes of mina etc, as we will get lots of Injuries as we usually do, if we actually did sell mina which i doubt then we know full well within a week or so of it happening we will be short of defenders,
Well we only had 3x CB’s for the whole of last season and It only caught up with us right at the end of the season.

I think 3 will be fine, the problem is if we get Gabriel. And he partners Holgate. That will will leave us with the 2 most experienced CB’s on the the bench and the two on the highest wages. I’m not sure that’s a good situation for the club. Abd the reason one would go.

One has to go if you want the likes of Gabriel. Who you want to get rid of... Keane who has been decent and Carlo fancies him and who also has yet to be hurt or Mina who is a beast on corners and is hurt 3-4 times a year. Holgate and Jarrad are out the question to being sold.
How do you know for sure he likes, he’s praised Tom Davies and Keane has played due to injuries. Wasn’t Kean the odd one out pre lockdown?

I think its his contract situation that’s will cause problems. Only 2 yrs left and I doubt the club will want o give him a better deal and leave him at the club into his 30’s

I wouldn’t want to sell Keane really based on recent form but he’s more limited than Mina, if I had to sell one of the two it’d be Keane. If someone offered us £20m for Keane I think I’d take it.

We could also sign Gabriel, sell none of them and just loan out Branthwaite and Gibson for a season to get them playing regular football at a decent level

Should keep Mina. Injuries apart he’s been good. Keane has been brilliant since the restart. Not sure why Everton fans can’t understand it’s a squad game and injuries happen, would be good to have those two in addition to Gabriel, branthwaite and Holgate.

Status
Not open for further replies.