Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we buy another centre back, like Gabriel, then one of Keane or Mina will have to go.

I’d be fine with either leaving, although Keane is a bit older and only has two years left on his contract, whereas Mina has 3 years left and is one of our highest earners. I think he’s on at least 100k?

I think it’ll be Mina who goes. I get the feeling Ancelotti quite likes Keane.

I can see a few big names leave this summer and Mina will be one of them.

Yeah it's a weird one. I do like Mina, but there's a feeling like he'll be shifted. If his last significant action is an injury doing step overs in a heavy defeat, that's quite amazing.

If we buy another centre back, like Gabriel, then one of Keane or Mina will have to go.

I’d be fine with either leaving, although Keane is a bit older and only has two years left on his contract, whereas Mina has 3 years left and is one of our highest earners. I think he’s on at least 100k?

Yeah it's a weird one. I do like Mina, but there's a feeling like he'll be shifted. If his last significant action is an injury doing step overs in a heavy defeat, that's quite amazing.

I think if Mina has changed agent + were in for Gabriel then the writing is on the wall.

Also i reckon Keane would be sold as well for a decent sum.

Id be quite happy to sell them both and let Ancelotti rebuild

What happens when a player is subject to a sell on clause, but the player is then swapped rather than sold? The club with the sell on clause still get some kind of compensation don’t they? But how much? And who decides how much?

I think if Mina has changed agent + were in for Gabriel then the writing is on the wall.

Also i reckon Keane would be sold as well for a decent sum.

Id be quite happy to sell them both and let Ancelotti rebuild

Yeah in theory I don't mind this Zatmonster. But another summer with 6-8 players being signed of variable quality, I dunno.

Wasn't a stepover was it? It was his trademark Salsa shuffle.

What happens when a player is subject to a sell on clause, but the player is then swapped rather than sold? The club with the sell on clause still get some kind of compensation don’t they? But how much? And who decides how much?

Even in swap deals both players have a fee.

That one moment summed the entire season up for me. The club should just release that on loop for 2 hours as a season review.

Status
Not open for further replies.