Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

What’s going on Koulibally as well!! Silly season has well and truly started

£81 mill they want hope he's happy at City lol

By the way, a kopite in work was chatting if they sign Koulibaly to be with Dyke then their winning the league for the next 2 years, he also said he's not being cocky like haha

I said I didn't know youse was linked with him, he said where not lol

'Kin gobshizzers

This would be honestly a good time to cash in. Digne has given us two excellent seasons. He’s at a prime age in terms of value and if we have a young stud replacement lined up, I would accept a silly money offer for Digne.

would have to be stupid money! But as has been said Everyone has their price. Would deffo prefer Not selling one of the Crown Jewels to fund Our recruitment... but all clubs do it... we certainly have...

It might be a necessity unfortunately. If we can sell digne for say 50m and with him only costing 16m through ffp that could give us up to 140m to spend this transfer window.

Obviously I'd rather keep digne and spend money on new players but if its one or the other digne is gone.
Maybe the idea is Digne could be pushed further forward if we get this left back in, he creates a lot of chances.

Which is nonsense. You don't throw all these promises at Nkoukou to have a path to playing time then sign Reguillon.

Unless we see Nkoukou as a FFP money maker and sell in a year or two after a loan move away or even a replacement for Digne in 2-3 seasons.

Ultimately no one knows but making crazy conspiracies like Digne is sold off an article is daft.

Status
Not open for further replies.