Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like digne, he was extremely poor the first half of the season imo though . I’d love him to stay, however, if we got a big offer I wouldn’t be upset if he wanted to go.
We also have to have options if he does go, so this may just be an inquiry.

Hopefully it's city because they've just spent 41m on some crap relagated cb. So we should be getting 60m minimum for the best LB in the prem.

They spent 52m on mendy didn't they and 58m on cancelo both unproven and neither get a game.
Yeah they’ve spent a fortune on fullbacks like, I still can’t see Digne leaving this summer.

Can’t believe we’ve sold Digne on GOT in the last half hour.

Didn’t see that one coming.
Totally agree. Think having an LB the quality of Leighton Baines and then managing to find a replacement the quality of Digne has made us all complacent. It is incredibly rare to find full backs of that quality. Particularly when we are, for now at least, regrettably a mid-table club.

This lad may be the dog's-you-know-whats, but we shouldn't look to shift any of our top players (of which there are very few) unless we absolutely have to! We should be building a team around our better players for now. If we move forward, we can sell some of them to reinvest, but at the moment we run the risk of going further backward if we sell the few good players we have.

On the other hand, if we have way more money to spend than we thought, and we are bringing in quality competition, I am all for it!!

I forgot all about Malcom and Neres. Haven't heard about either of them in a year. Have they been playing well or were they flash in the pan wonders?
Malcom went off to Russia after Barca, so genuinely no idea I’d he’s playing well or not. Also completed forgot he existed.

Yeah they’ve spent a fortune on fullbacks like, I still can’t see Digne leaving this summer.

It might be a necessity unfortunately. If we can sell digne for say 50m and with him only costing 16m through ffp that could give us up to 140m to spend this transfer window.

Obviously I'd rather keep digne and spend money on new players but if its one or the other digne is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.