Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a young, pacy, direct right winger. He’s got all the attributes to be a top player in a couple years. Profile we should be looking at.
He’s a right winger and he’s miles better than anything we have. He fits the age profile and a Would fill a troubling position in our squad.

Sarr is good and young and I understand the signing from an Everton perspective.

What I don't see is how this does anything to make Carlo happy, execute his vision, or make him more likely to stay when a Spanish or Italian club comes calling. And trust, they will start calling.

Sarr is good and young and I understand the signing from an Everton perspective.

What I don't see is how this does anything to make Carlo happy, execute his vision, or make him more likely to stay when a Spanish or Italian club comes calling. And trust, they will start calling.

No they won't, he's done as a top manager. Hence why he's at mid table Premier League guff like us.

I don’t think the question should be ‘should we sign from a relegated club’? We got Gana to make one recent example, and Liverpool signed Wjinaldum after going down.

Should be “will they make us better”? If the answer is yes then we ask “will they make us better to a standard we’re happy with”?
And also "is there cheaper abroad?"

Status
Not open for further replies.