Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
In deep negotiations with Ivanovic apparently lol
A signing like him or Silva makes sense, two really promising young centre backs coming through in Branthwaite and Gibson no point throwing extra millions at it, experience leader for them to learn off would be a good move, throw the money at midfield

We are not going to fix all the issues we have this summer, we need 3-4 first team players just to get us back up to 6-7th midfield and the right side has to be the priority, where we are absolutely dire.

A signing like him or Silva makes sense, two really promising young centre backs coming through in Branthwaite and Gibson no point throwing extra millions at it, experience leader for them to learn off would be a good move, throw the money at midfield

His legs had gone dramatically in his last season at Chelsea and that was several years ago.

No point - it'd be like bringing back Phil Jagielka.

His legs had gone dramatically in his last season at Chelsea and that was several years ago.

No point - it'd be like bringing back Phil Jagielka.
Maybe its about setting the tone in training getting more aggression in there? Also this guy has won lots of trophies and played at the highest level, Jags has not and never did.

If we can trade Walcott and 15m i would do it
Not the biggest fan of Zaha.

However, if we sold Bernard + included 2 of Iwobi/Tosun/Sigurdsson/Bolasie/Walcott/Delph in any swap deal then i think its a big step up.

Zaha/Gordon on the left.

We may also be able to inflate the fees on both sides to get some more room with FFP.

If i was Brands i would be offering player swaps with Palace today.

Id also be slapping down £35mil rising to £50mil for Sarr at Watford (same as Richarlison deal).

Those 2 on the wide areas and we already have a different feel to the team.

We all know centre mid, right back and centre back are key positions to strengthen but lets not forget that our main assets are up front and we need players to feed them.
If we swapped Walcott for Zaha we would have 4 left wingers and zero players for the right. There is an out of position Iwobi, so zero players.

not arsed about any CB signings tbh even if it was Ivanovic I think Mina/Keane/Holgate/Jarrad is okay enough to get us Europs league at least long as they learn to play out from the back, Ancelotti wants us to play that way so they're gonna have to adapt to it ASAP.

not arsed about any CB signings tbh even if it was Ivanovic I think Mina/Keane/Holgate/Jarrad is okay enough to get us Europs league at least long as they learn to play out from the back, Ancelotti wants us to play that way so they're gonna have to adapt to it ASAP.

Can’t play a high line though with our current CB options I don’t think.

Status
Not open for further replies.