Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arle Ronk got rid and then paid £30mill for Bolasie.

Not upgraded really unless you take Richarlison

Don't really think you can accuse anyone at Everton of "getting rid" of Gerry when Barca triggered the buyback clause. Your point about replacements (or lack of) is spot on, though.

Watched a compilation of Lukaku's Everton goals in the PL the other day, and that first season seemed to be Gerry > Lukaku > Goal. Brought a tear to the eye...

The young keeper Dragowski from Fiorentina who has been linked with us a bit has had an offer from Espanyol. Fiorentina want 13M€
Heard his name mentioned a few times now and can't say I know much about him. Just had a look at his best saves on YouTube though and from that I'm not sure he's what we need. Does what Pickford does that drives me mad - spectacular/dramatic saves that go straight back into the danger area. Just want someone who gets the ball away from danger. Not sure who that is, but I really want a keeper that gives the defenders confidence.

Don't really think you can accuse anyone at Everton of "getting rid" of Gerry when Barca triggered the buyback clause. Your point about replacements (or lack of) is spot on, though.

Watched a compilation of Lukaku's Everton goals in the PL the other day, and that first season seemed to be Gerry > Lukaku > Goal. Brought a tear to the eye...
He had like 11 assists to Lukaku's 13 goals at one point in the season. Deulofeu was class on his day. I wouldn't have been surprised if Martinez booted him out too tho, he just really didn't like to do the off the ball work at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.