Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
but we will back him. People need to stop saying this your getting on my nerves

We await the proof of him actually being backed.

So far we've heard from the club there wont be major changes. That is perfect grounds for people to be concerned that CA won't be backed.

We await the proof of him actually being backed.

So far we've heard from the club there wont be major changes. That is perfect grounds for people to be concerned that CA won't be backed.

agree here, if we don’t back him we might as well call it a day and accept this club is finished

Would love McKennie to come here, as he possess the pace/power and attitude our CM is severely lacking, but if I was him I'd probably pick somewhere else. We are basically the Schalke of the PL, without the occasional CL appearance. Not really an upgrade.

I don't think the problem is whether we intend to back Ancelotti or not, but actually whether we or not we can do it.

We have a really poor set of players, at the wrong age and over inflated wages. Getting rid of them is a massive task in itself

I don't think the problem is whether we intend to back Ancelotti or not, but actually whether we or not we can do it.

We have a really poor set of players, at the wrong age and over inflated wages. Getting rid of them is a massive task in itself

It’s July, Brands has had enough time to set up deals and try and shift the rubbish I would expect some won’t have a market unfortunately but there’s plenty of scrap there other teams will want, he needs to get a move on.

It’s July, Brands has had enough time to set up deals and try and shift the rubbish I would expect some won’t have a market unfortunately but there’s plenty of scrap there other teams will want, he needs to get a move on.
But with the pandemic, closure and restart of the season, nonsense noise about FFP and our diabolical wage bill - it's just not going to be that easy.

Have you just totally ignored the fact that 99% of leagues are still ongoing?

I think I seen you saying the other day About the window never closing really just the registration period opens soon.

I would expect him to shift a couple once this seasons ends at the end of the month.

I’ve been reasonable he will struggle shifting some and we probably can’t blame him for finding it hard to bail Sigurdsson for example but there’s a few there still a commodity someone will want would you not agree?

I think I seen you saying the other day About the window never closing really just the registration period opens soon.

I would expect him to shift a couple once this seasons ends at the end of the month.

I’ve been reasonable he will struggle shifting some and we probably can’t blame him for finding it hate to bail Sigurdsson for example but there’s a few there still a commodity someone will want would you not agree?

Im expecting all hell to break once the season ends.

I just think its a bit unreasonable to expect people to buy players they cant register atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.