Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
bouncing2_15.gif

She should get that wobbly wheel fixed..........on second thoughts maybe not.......

There can't be any way you watch all of the players you claim to as regularly as it seems. Stek, how much have you actually seen since he's gone to Roma? Not much I'd wager. Bolasie had a bright start and improves us as well as providing a different option. Williams is a great buy. Gueye has been brilliant. Who cares where he came from? Just because they're not 20 year olds from abroad doesn't mean they're not very good buys. They all likely improve our first 11 once settled in, ad they fit what Koeman wants to do.

I think he can mate, ive stated it myself many times, just open a bet365 account and throw a tenner in each week, so much European football on offer. Most of my weekends are spent watching everything from Serie A to China.

It is possible and I would like to convince myself that im not the only loser to not leave the house on a weekend.

Hi @Zatara :bye:

Why keep twisting my words?

Weird agenda you seem to have...
hear that?

SWERVE

won't admit anything, deny it happened and carry on?

You whopper...i even raised janssen to you and hes on your sig.

Also, i actually said about ajax and @Dutch Toffee said i was wrong and their fans had wanted FDB out for much longer than i thought...so in fact i had the opposite opinion of what youve written above.

off to bed now.

edit: also vault me on my anti koeman posts and the dates were well before any southampton fans cane on here...yet they wrote the same negatives as i have.

I think Ronald Koeman is a rubbish manager

I'm massively underwhelmed.

Stek -- Average at best since he joined Roma. Hes had two good games for us but no clean sheets....he could be poor for the rest of the season....who knows?

Bolasie -- Ridiculously overpriced. I cant see him ever justifying the fee.

Williams -- Potentially an amazing short term buy. Massively weakena swansea but such short termism.

Gueye -- Has looked very good in two games. I mentioned his stats months ago but this is still an underwhelming signing from Villa if we do have oceans of cash.

I think we need to sign a GK, CB, CM,CF all for the first eleven at least in quality.

At least one of them should be someone were "punching above our weight" to sign.

please see the above.

:coffee:

Think if @Tubey did wait till the window closed, and things were still the same as they are now (I believe we will bring in a few more players) he would still get grief off some for putting his point across (not saying you specifically) it's just the nature of GOT.

Yeah, Im pretty sure there isnt a point on here you can make and not get grief for. My last thought on the subject(as I dont see much sense in going on) is if Tubey had mentioned the need to be cautious 2-3 times, he would probably be considered a voice of reason. But hes getting so much grief from people because of the need to say that to everyone who posts anything about having money to spend. Regardless of the merits of it, which may be debatable, the one thing fans dont like is someone constantly raining on their parade, and Im convinced human nature will never change concerning that.

Status
Not open for further replies.