Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
oqHMYne.gif

Spot on that mate. Anyone moaning should just think of the many seasons we had Nugent as a possible signing or we filled the squad with the likes of Straq, Drenthe and Jo. Even just a few seasons back we were 'Ever loan' now we are loaning a good young prospect to WBA! It's progress, slowly but surely. Rome wasn't built in a day!

Blimey...

Nugent, Kevin Gallen, Stephen Hughes, Kroldrup....Joseph Barton.

Such stars, such beautiful rumours/signings.

What a time that was.

So... you want me to basically be Captain Hindsight, rather than say what's on my mind now?

Why? I mean seriously, what would be the point in saying "we should have done this!" after the event?

Also, I say it over and over again because people reply and willfully misinterpret what I've said, so as @Zatara said, it ends up with me explaining that the earth is round over and over again, because people keep insisting I'm saying it's flat.

You have said whats on your mind 798,623 times. You act as if saying "We should have done this" after the close of the window is pointless, but why isnt it pointless now? You do realize that you cant effect management on a forum, right? What opportunity are you worried about missing?

If you think that its pointless to say "We didnt have the money to spend, and there wasnt evidence of that" after the window closes and you have true evidence of that....than you willingly admit that your "We probably dont have money to spend, there isnt evidence of that" BEFORE you actually have evidence of it is exceedingly pointless.

So it comes down to, you dont seem to have a reason for repeating this over and over and over again. You dont have a goal, a purpose, or a point to anything, you just like typing the words "Be cautious, we have no reason to believe there is any money".

Putting some bets on for tonight and stumbled into the transfer specials market.

Skybet make us 8/13 favourites to sign Balotelli.

With all due respect there has been nothing official that we actually made bids for any of these 4 players, you can't tell me if we had actually put a bid in then the press wouldn't have got wind of it?

If you really want me to I'll quote various newspapers later today. As an aside the newspapers do not covery Everton in depth because we don't sell or attract clicks, so the absence of a newspaper report is not an indicator of no activity by any stretch.

People within the game, agents particularly know the level of activity we have engaged in so Dar this summer and whilst we've not landed any of our primary targets yet the amount of effort and activity has been considerable plus the window is not closed yet.

I dont think you get it. What purpose does it serve to bring it up now, instead of 8 days from now?

Think if @Tubey did wait till the window closed, and things were still the same as they are now (I believe we will bring in a few more players) he would still get grief off some for putting his point across (not saying you specifically) it's just the nature of GOT.

good job you aren't a Leicester fan.

MASSIVELY UNDERWHELMED BY THIS KANTE SIGNING! WHO IS HE? WE SHOULD BE BUYING BETTER THAN THAT. RANIERI IS A CRAP MANAGER, I AM VERY UNDERWHELMED BY THIS APPOINTMENT.

so is that all the signings bar one and the manager you don't rate now?

Jesus

Why keep twisting my words?

Weird agenda you seem to have...

If you really want me to I'll quote various newspapers later today. As an aside the newspapers do not covery Everton in depth because we don't sell or attract clicks, so the absence of a newspaper report is not an indicator of no activity by any stretch.

People within the game, agents particularly know the level of activity we have engaged in so Dar this summer and whilst we've not landed any of our primary targets yet the amount of effort and activity has been considerable plus the window is not closed yet.

You haven't responded to what I asked so I'll ask again if that's ok?
Did Everton Football Club make a formal official bid for any of the 4 players that you quoted in a previous post?

Status
Not open for further replies.