Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kev has been out and out our best performer pre season and was incredibly mismanaged by Martinez...

If i hadnt seen mirallas pre seasons performances maybe id agree... Kev is far more talented and technically superior... However Marko is no slouch is consistent and performed very well on numerous occassions last year.... Arnautovic and Lukaku up front together would be an interesting mix...

I do think kev has made the LW position his under RK from what ive seen

Don't you find it's the same story with Kev every year though, threatens to be a world beater then goes off the boil or gets injured?
Just don't want to have to rely on someone that's proven themselves to be so inconsistent.

I agree that Kevin has an abundance of talent and looks like he's enjoying pre-season (even though it's only been one game), hope he can push on and have his best season for us. Would love another top winger here pushing them for their spots, and not Kone blundering about on the left.

@Bruce Wayne I get banned from a thread for having an opinion? yet theres members on the same thread referring to my race as abo.... thats one of the most racist things you can call an indigenous australian. this is disgusting. My main point was the fact that so many members on here abuse other members over simply having an opinion on a player... and its not a good look.... so what do you do mate? you ban me from a thread... but continue to let other members refer to the indigenous australians as abos.... great administrator you are... go [Poor language removed] yourself

Would help the defence as well and both of these players are powerful, can keep the ball all day long but alot of pressure on barkley to be creative.

Carvalho is fantastic at hitting those deep passes out to the wingers/front men mate, and witsel links up really well with the creative types and helps give them space, it's a mid that will give Ross way more help and free him up to do some serious damage

@Bruce Wayne I get banned from a thread for having an opinion? yet theres members on the same thread referring to my race as abo.... thats one of the most racist things you can call an indigenous australian. this is disgusting. My main point was the fact that so many members on here abuse other members over simply having an opinion on a player... and its not a good look.... so what do you do mate? you ban me from a thread... but continue to let other members refer to the indigenous australians as abos.... great administrator you are... go [Poor language removed] yourself

Put another shrimp on the Barbie lad and chill out

...a few links with Martins-Indi this morning.

Don't you find it's the same story with Kev every year though, threatens to be a world beater then goes off the boil or gets injured?
Just don't want to have to rely on someone that's proven themselves to be so inconsistent.

I agree that Kevin has an abundance of talent and looks like he's enjoying pre-season (even though it's only been one game), hope he can push on and have his best season for us. Would love another top winger here pushing them for their spots, and not Kone blundering about on the left.

Think what you are touching on is essentially why he plays for us rather than been snapped up elsewhere.

He is essentially our new anders Limpar in that respect. Hit and miss but fantastic on his day. I love mirallas as a player but he isn't a player to do it for 90 minutes each week. Martinez kinda made it difficult for him to even do it when he did play due to his poor managing of him but overall I think he is one of our most effective attackers for the fact he was one of the only ones not just looking for lukaku every time he was near the box.

He is a bit of a tit but then every team needs them , and the fact he is still here suggests he actually loves the club somewhat rather than push his agent to get him out of it.

As I said in that thread, if there are folks you don't like on a consistent basis, stick them on ignore. If you're turned off by individual posts (ie one's containing references to aboriginals), then report them and we'll take care of it. We want this place to be a friendly one for Blues to discuss things with each other, and we try our best to do that, but we can't have everyone taking matters into their own hands and going lord of the flies.

We use the thread ban system just to allow folks to cool down if we see them getting heated. It isn't sitewide and doesn't count towards anyones 'rap sheet'. Oh, I've just seen you asked me to fiddle with myself. Oh dear.

:eek::eek: Sweet baby wowsus

That is a seriously imperious midfield.

A phrase not uncommon to Mrs Mcb if I don't say so myself

rdlol.gif

where are you from as in reside?

Status
Not open for further replies.