Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaps. If it turns out we have £200m in the kitty then I would be ok with spending £50m on one player. If we have £300m then we could go to £80m or £90m on one player. It's all relative.

Not having this Nani nonsense. 29, talented but inconsistent and questionable attitude. We already already have mirallas in this mould. Give him 6 months to see if he can knuckle down 1st. Hey nani no!!

Not having this Nani nonsense. 29, talented but inconsistent and questionable attitude. We already already have mirallas in this mould. Give him 6 months to see if he can knuckle down 1st. Hey nani no!!
My nephew is a Man U fan ... he would have paid for the taxi to get Nani away from Old Trafford.

Just wondered what's people's opinion was on centre backs and who we should be aiming for. Let's play devils advocate for s minute and Stones does go we will need surely at least two centre backs ? All the players we seem to be linked with are attacking players . Maybe I'm wrong and have missed some things ... Personally I'd still love a shawcross type of centre half ... No none sense type where defending is his first / second / third style of play as such . And another question do people see Jags as captain next year ? Does he get guarantees as a starter week in week out ?

Sneijder is past his best, but he's now a player that sits deeper and dictates the play from there.

Would be great for Ross to learn something and would certainly offer some 'creativity' from further back in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.