Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barkley, Dowell and Davies could learn alot from sneijder + i imagine the rest could also be inspired by him.

32 is good for 2 seasons...

Gives Dowell time to develop into our 10.

Astounded we havent moved on any dutch players yet as theyre not in the euros...

Tete + Bazoer would be ideal for us.

Tielemans isnt in the belgium squad and Bernardo Silva was injured so not in the portugal squad.

Absolute quality...

Astounded we havent moved on any dutch players yet as theyre not in the euros...

Tete + Bazoer would be ideal for us.

Tielemans isnt in the belgium squad and Bernardo Silva was injured so not in the portugal squad.

Absolute quality...

Mate Koeman's been in a week give him time haha he hasn't seen what he's already got yet. No transfers before July 7th I say.

walks-out-o.gif

I like being rich but I'm completely underwhelmed being linked with aged has-beens like Nani and Wesley Sneijder. Feel like we're going in the wrong direction here. Surely talented younger players with far more potential with a lot lower wages are the way forward? Why pay £100k+ p/week for a Sneijder when you can get an Embolo-type player for a lot less. Not going all FM here I just think it's a strange apparent transfer strategy when this summer is all about finance juggling.

I like being rich but I'm completely underwhelmed being linked with aged has-beens like Nani and Wesley Sneijder. Feel like we're going in the wrong direction here. Surely talented younger players with far more potential with a lot lower wages are the way forward? Why pay £100k+ p/week for a Sneijder when you can get an Embolo-type player for a lot less. Not going all FM here I just think it's a strange apparent transfer strategy when this summer is all about finance juggling.
I'll wait to see any of these 'paper talk' transfer rumours to actually eventuate before I worry about being disappointed ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.