Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

I once wrote about a 1000 word essay on why he should play just behind the striker, I meant every word.

What a time to be alive, part of me died when he left for pastures new.

Probably witnessed him make one of the worst performances of all time in an Everton shirt, but every other 10 games he would score an absolute worldie

I hope we bring him back this summer

I once wrote about a 1000 word essay on why he should play just behind the striker, I meant every word.

What a time to be alive, part of me died when he left for pastures new.

Probably witnessed him make one of the worst performances of all time in an Everton shirt, but every other 10 games he would score an absolute worldie

I hope we bring him back this summer

Used to love the play him behind the striker shouts, I used to watch the lad every week, no heart.

If Rom leaves, then we could do a lot worse than getting Bony (proven PL goalscorer - we aren't in the Champs league or even Europe so not at the level City needed him for, and not likely to be challenging for the title bar another crazy season) - as long as we got a younger, quicker striker in alongside him.

Would be a logical move, IMO.

Im not keen, think our fans would hate him, if they call Lukaku lazy etc then it'd be worse for Bony

New to the forums and not sure if any of you guys brought up Salvatore Sirigu as a possible new gk transfer to replace Howard. I feel he'd be a somewhat realistic target for us.

With our rumoured transfer budget and Rom most likely on his way out, who would you want to go out and get for us up top?

Dream scenarios for me would be Paco Alacacer (bought him in Fifa, liked how he plays in clips I've watched), Breel Embolo, and even though he wouldn't be a long term solution I would like to see Rooney end it here.

Realistically I could see Bony or even Naismith come back. Naismith to me was a big part of our chemistry and really identified with the aspect of us being the people's club with all of the good he did.

What do you all think?

With our rumoured transfer budget and Rom most likely on his way out, who would you want to go out and get for us up top?

Dream scenarios for me would be Paco Alacacer (bought him in Fifa, liked how he plays in clips I've watched), Breel Embolo, and even though he wouldn't be a long term solution I would like to see Rooney end it here.

Realistically I could see Bony or even Naismith come back. Naismith to me was a big part of our chemistry and really identified with the aspect of us being the people's club with all of the good he did.

What do you all think?

Just log off mate

What do you all think?

I think you need to seek help and quickly.

What do you all think?

Oooo.... Naismith huh?

raw

Status
Not open for further replies.