Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
With our rumoured transfer budget and Rom most likely on his way out, who would you want to go out and get for us up top?

Dream scenarios for me would be Paco Alacacer (bought him in Fifa, liked how he plays in clips I've watched), Breel Embolo, and even though he wouldn't be a long term solution I would like to see Rooney end it here.

Realistically I could see Bony or even Naismith come back. Naismith to me was a big part of our chemistry and really identified with the aspect of us being the people's club with all of the good he did.

What do you all think?

Danny-Danno-Williams.gif

does oblak have a release clause, alot of spanish players seem to have them and what with oblak having a wonder season with athletico hopefully he has a low release clause because he's not a known name and only sort of came to attention this year really.

edit: just read that he is la liga's most expensive keeper ever, wow so i guess that answers my question then.

Hello virgins. This is like Eastenders but for apparently fully grown males.

YouTube and FIFA Career mode doesn't make you top scouts you utter bounders. You're no marks who haven't got a clue about player acquisition so leave it to the professionals. Apart from whoever sign Niasse like.

Everton have a manager almost. Don't fall foul of being a gossipy lil bish in here too.

Get out there, kiss actual girls.

does oblak have a release clause, alot of spanish players seem to have them and what with oblak having a wonder season with athletico hopefully he has a low release clause because he's not a known name and only sort of came to attention this year really.

edit: just read that he is la liga's most expensive keeper ever, wow so i guess that answers my question then.

80 million, everyone in Spain has a release clause

Hello virgins. This is like Eastenders but for apparently fully grown males.

YouTube and FIFA Career mode doesn't make you top scouts you utter bounders. You're no marks who haven't got a clue about player acquisition so leave it to the professionals. Apart from whoever sign Niasse like.

Everton have a manager almost. Don't fall foul of being a gossipy lil bish in here too.

Get out there, kiss actual girls.

What are your thoughts on us adopting a similar policy to Ac Milan in the mid 80s?

As much tosh as has been talked in here, Arsenal is signing Vardy.

So @billypudpullerEFC may know more than some professional scouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.