Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

ball-pit-bazinga.gif

Gazzaniga!!!

I'll throw an obscure name in the hat, Gazzaniga at Southampton (I think). I know a lot of the GK coaches at Man City rate him really, really highly.

Him and Butland have been the 2 stand out GK throughout the years at youth level. Head and shoulders above everyone around what was what I was told.

There's no point in us signing them when they reach Butland level, out of our league financially then.

I agree ,we have little chance of getting Butland now. 2 years ago and probably yes. Pickford is 21 ,played for England under 16,17,18,19,20,21. He,ll be on very small wages. A couple of million and a decent first contract and Pickford may well want to come here. He,s well worth that little risk, he looks a very very good young prospect. .

I agree ,we have little chance of getting Butland now. 2 years ago and probably yes. Pickford is 21 ,played for England under 16,17,18,19,20,21. He,ll be on very small wages. A couple of million and a decent first contract and Pickford may well want to come here. He,s well worth that little risk, he looks a very very good young prospect. .

Sunderland have recalled him from his loan at Preston, can see him getting a game with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.