Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butland, Rudd at Norwich, Jordan Pickford at Sunderland ,and possibly Sam Johnstone currently on loan at Preston.(as have 2of the other 3) are all well worth a look at. Pickford has a great future and a possible international of the future. Don't think he,s played for Sunderland first team yet . We should risk a few million on him .

I'll throw an obscure name in the hat, Gazzaniga at Southampton (I think). I know a lot of the GK coaches at Man City rate him really, really highly.

Him and Butland have been the 2 stand out GK throughout the years at youth level. Head and shoulders above everyone around what was what I was told.

There's no point in us signing them when they reach Butland level, out of our league financially then.

I'll throw an obscure name in the hat, Gazzaniga at Southampton (I think). I know a lot of the GK coaches at Man City rate him really, really highly.

Him and Butland have been the 2 stand out GK throughout the years at youth level. Head and shoulders above everyone around what was what I was told.

There's no point in us signing them when they reach Butland level, out of our league financially then.

Saints fans do not rate Gazzaniga mate. In fact the guy I sit near at work reckons Stekelenburg is the better keeper!

Apparently he's a 'right fitty' though according some girl I know.

Premier League clubs keen on Niasse

Football

Posted at18:07
The Guardian reports that Lokomotiv Moscow striker Oumar Niasse is set for a £15m January move to the Premier League.

Chelsea, Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur have looked at the 25-year-old.

Everton, Newcastle United and Aston Villa are also keen on the Senegal international, who has been voted the Russian Premier League’s player of 2015.

4ab5d01d-e2c0-4682-be98-c40d4fd7c9be.jpg

anybody? na, me neither.
we've just getting rid of one Naisie and now you want to sign another??

Saints fans do not rate Gazzaniga mate. In fact the guy I sit near at work reckons Stekelenburg is the better keeper!

Apparently he's a 'right fitty' though according some girl I know.

I've never seen him mate, I'm just going by what I've heared from a couple of the best GK coaches around.

It's weird how the style of transfer rumour reporting on websites is now based on how they present them in Football Manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.