Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just spent a bit of time looking at the Peterborough squad and no one really stands out. They have no youth internationals i could find either.

I quite like the idea of signing Iorfa from Wolves as hes going to add some height and gives us a differnet type of full back to Coleman, could be the new lescott.

If Sunderland go down we should go for their keeper Pickford and their left winger Watmore.

Big transfer incoming lads

http://www.[Publication is blacklisted due to spam]/en-gb/2016/01/21/peterborough-united-chairman-confirms-everton-scouts-are-watchin/?utm_medium=share service&utm_campaign=social media&utm_source=twitter&utm_content=HITCdeadlineday

Peterborough United chairman confirms Everton scouts are watching his side's players

Peterborough United chairman Darragh MacAnthony has confirmed that Everton scouts have been in attendance at the ABAX Stadium recently.

Peterborough have had an excellent track record of selling players to higher placed teams in recent times, and they currently have one of the youngest squads in the Football League.

Posh are the top scorers in League One, and it seems that their form has caught the attention of Everton, who have started to station scouts at their matches.

There is no suggestion that Everton will make a bid for any Peterborough player in January, but the Merseyside club clearly have some of Posh's top talents on their radar.

The Toffees have shown a willingness to buy from the Football League recently, and they have had great success with doing so.
From his tweets I got the impression it was more we were thinking of loaning one of our players (particularly striker) there tbh

@DMAC102 @SaintStu19 Surely if a loan deal is interest of club loaning plater out they should pay or share the wage.
@spuddy1878 @SaintStu19 Agreed & have no issue developing prem youngster as long we all on same page.

Status
Not open for further replies.