Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as i'd like 2 see yarms gracing the mighty turf of goodison, whilst giving the fans a prematch boogey 2 the 1 + only z cars I still cant help but have doubts the lad just wouldnt settle over here, not just the pace + physicallity of the game not really suiting his play but the living, the fact he still hasnt taken that step in moving abroad at the age of 26 or whatever it is now + with his ability, .i just cant see this all being down 2 kiev + there owner! Its prob why a lot of teams have had there eye on him over the years just nobody has taken the chance on him, not at that price anyway

But Kiev have a similar risk keeping him past this window, there would presumably be some failsafes/insurance in the deal in case of a permanent vs a temporary injury.m

Not saying I believe it but a deal like this would have the benefit for them that they still have the player for the Champions league but one that is not distracted by transfer talk and is happy to stay as it is only another 6 months. For the player, he gets the move away that he wants but not until after the Euros so little disruption in his preperation work.

Everton would miss out on him for six months but can be hard to get a player up to speed anyway when they have come from abroad, it would at least mean that we weren't trying to battle for his signature with other teams if he shone at the Euros.

Skeptical which is why I asked if anyone knew of him.
You are making some good points tonight mate.

Buy player then loan him back isn't unheard of.

It is for a situation like this - you occasionally see clubs sign young players before loaning them back or to a different club, but spending 17m on a 26 year old and not having any control over him for 6 months? Nah, too big of a gamble.

I think we would at this point if it was the only way we could get him at that price and before the euros.

I honestly can't see it - I could see a cash rich club like Chelsea, City etc doing it, but we can't afford to spend £17m on a player we won't even see for another 6 months.

It is for a situation like this - you occasionally see clubs sign young players before loaning them back or to a different club, but spending 17m on a 26 year old and not having any control over him for 6 months? Nah, too big of a gamble.

Any deal of us signing yarms, and then loaning him back would surely have a clause that allows us to recall him as soon as they would be out of the champions league, but I am not sure on the rules on whether a Senior Player rejoining their parent club outside of the window, can then play for his Parent club, or would only be allowed to train.

Any deal of us signing yarms, and then loaning him back would surely have a clause that allows us to recall him as soon as they would be out of the champions league, but I am not sure on the rules on whether a Senior Player rejoining their parent club outside of the window, can then play for his Parent club, or would only be allowed to train.
Nothing mate,

Status
Not open for further replies.