Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know anything about him?
The only player in Norway i would consider. He is not ready to play in the Premier League yet. It's obvious that someone at Everton are reading statistics, because his stats as a midfielder are great. His stats must be understood on the basis that the Norwegian league is terrible. No teams qualified for Europa League for example.

giphy.gif

8af71855141682300283402412_700wa_0.gif

remember when we were rumored to be after Mata, Koulibaly, and Witsel? And Bill is touting Mosh is going to make our dreams come true. Warchests and "Nothing Will be the Same" videos.

Now we sit at deadline day discussing Sissoko, Valencia, and some Brahimi cat that no ones seen play.

Us Evertonians are a naive bunch

So true, genuinely believed we would be buying top names this year but I think what I've learnt is money isn't everything. Players just don't want to come to us

People assume that because we make an official move on deadline day it screams panic. We've wanted him for a while and we've clearly waited.

Can see why we have waited - Newcastle dont want him there, Everton will try and use that to get money knocked off.

Hasn't worked up to now, Spurs had a £20m bid knocked back, Newcastle told them it's £30m, and they would be willing to take the money in five £6m installments.

Wow, you signed up today just to post that rubbish? What was your username when you were last banned from GOT?

Never felt the need to sign up before today, I usually just read others posts. Today I had to sign up because I couldn't view the transfer forum. Posting is helping my sanity, a new signing would be even better. I'm like most evertonians, I'm a pessimist due to years of false dawns. I can't help but feel the same about Moshiri. I hope I'm proved wrong mate.

I genuinely think Koeman wanted a top number one when he first arrived but because the prices of players have been so high this summer I think he's had to prioritise who he needs as I personally don't believe the money is there. I think he was given a budget which due to the crazy prices this summer is not enough to bring everyone he wanted in.
The money is there surely, the sky tv money starts this season.

Cheers.

The only player in Norway i would consider. He is not ready to play in the Premier League yet. It's obvious that someone at Everton are reading statistics, because his stats as a midfielder are great. His stats must be understood on the basis that the Norwegian league is terrible. No teams qualified for Europa League for example.

That's a very encouraging sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.