Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember when we were rumored to be after Mata, Koulibaly, and Witsel? And Bill is touting Mosh is going to make our dreams come true. Warchests and "Nothing Will be the Same" videos.

Now we sit at deadline day discussing Sissoko, Valencia, and some Brahimi cat that no ones seen play.

Us Evertonians are a naive bunch

I think Moussa Sissoko is worht a punt, he was fantastic in the Euro's and on the few occassions I've watched the geordies he's impressed. Although they're asking for top dollars, we need to speculate to accumulate.

Cheers.

As I've also said, I really hope I'm wrong. Since moshiri has come we've stayed off Bills back. Why is Bill still hanging around he's apparently sold his part in the club. There's no reason for him to still be here. He's hiding behind moshiri. By 11pm tonight it'll be obvious we havn't got millions and it's the same old story for us.

Not the right thread, but where have you read Bill has sold up? He diluted his shareholding.

Do we really need to be spending £60m on Bolasie and Brahimi when we have no goalkeeper or stones replacement

I genuinely think Koeman wanted a top number one when he first arrived but because the prices of players have been so high this summer I think he's had to prioritise who he needs as I personally don't believe the money is there. I think he was given a budget which due to the crazy prices this summer is not enough to bring everyone he wanted in.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Seems, after all, that Moshiri is a fraud!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

giphy.gif

As I've also said, I really hope I'm wrong. Since moshiri has come we've stayed off Bills back. Why is Bill still hanging around he's apparently sold his part in the club. There's no reason for him to still be here. He's hiding behind moshiri. By 11pm tonight it'll be obvious we havn't got millions and it's the same old story for us.

But it's not though is it mate....not at all.

Surely we need a keeper,back up or whatever-koeman said that himself, and a forward,just feels to me like we are always supposedly going for midfielders

are we still expecting kone from sunderland and the 35million superstar as well as the toon player etc,whatever way i will be watching till midnight and seeing did we get any late deals done,

Status
Not open for further replies.