Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not seen this lad play. Do a no10 job or see him out wide or up top in a 2?

Midfield 5 or front 2. Would give us flexibility which I think is what Koeman is ultimately aiming for. If the team can fluidly change formation mid game without any need for tactical substitutions, that would be advantageous.

Cheers for tagging me like mate.

No I don't, in answer to your question. It's my opinion - I can accept I'm wrong.

You've been calling me out for being 'on the fence' all summer, merely because I won't judge an entire window before it actually shuts, and overall so far I think we've done decent business, if not as good as maybe we all expected.

I'm realistic and can see the reasons for that but refuse to be overly negative when there's just as much reason to be excited about where the team is heading.

And my entire life doesn't revolve around transfers, though I do enjoy a signing as much as anybody else.

Apologies, should have tagged you.

I'm sorry but all you do is talk down to people who are sceptical, you play devils advocate, that's as near to cynicism as you get. You always put down those who have genuine concerns. Good on you for being positive but to ask questions also.

Anybody heard from ITK.. regarding Brahimi?
Portuguese Media say we are willing to go to £25m (30euro) porto want £35m/40euro
Obvious deal on the cards if we meet in the middle.
I would break our record £28m and pay £30m for him he would improve us immensely

They might be working, but they won't be able to send any money (Unless they had deliver it I suppose)

The best thing they'll be able to do would be to wire money first thing Tuesday morning, but then again all the other clubs will be similar so I doubt it'll effect things too much

I can assure you if money needed to be sent anywhere that it would be.

Portuguese Media say we are willing to go to £25m (30euro) porto want £35m/40euro
I would break our record £28m and pay £30m for him he would improve us immensely

Who does he replace though?

Would be a very decent signing, very good indeed.

Agree totally with the club pushing hard to get the best deal, but I hope if we had got over the biggest hurdle of him being willing to come here, that any deal wouldn't fall through due to different valuation. As you say, meet in the middle for £30m.

I wonder why he has fallen out of favour there though? If he has been pushing for a move, you would not think it's to Everton.

We've accepted the mediocrity tho. We should be striving every day to get back to the top. Or else what is the point?

I'm not being confrontational but, what makes you think this? We haven't accepted anything... have we not made attempts to improve our team every transfer window over the last 4 or 5 years?

I mean compare this to the likes of Southampton who've stripped their team of their best players and not really replaced them.

I certainly haven't accepted mediocrity at Everton and I don't believe the management at the club have either.

Would be a very decent signing, very good indeed.

Agree totally with the club pushing hard to get the best deal, but I hope if we had got over the biggest hurdle of him being willing to come here, that any deal wouldn't fall through due to different valuation. As you say, meet in the middle for £30m.

I wonder why he has fallen out of favour there though? If he has been pushing for a move, you would not think it's to Everton.

Don't think it's him.
Porto are very much a selling club.
They sign potiental and maximise profit.
Reinvest in the next guy. They have done it for years.
Rodriguez, Falaco, Moutiniho come to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.