Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photoshop?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton_Mata

Nailed on.

clinton_mata.jpg

This thing tonight definitely a kit launch? Been busy all day and noticed an event they're trying to push. Sorry if it's been covered already

You can dress it up how you like, you can even put sparkly ribbons on it...this transfer window has been incredibly underwhelming.

We have been rumoured to be in for Witsel, Mata, loads of other players that I can't be bothered to list yet we haven't landed a single one of them.

Going to be a long old slog of a season unless we get in some real quality nearer the end of the window. I trust in RK, seems to be a good manager suited to this league. But our squad isn't good enough to qualify for next season's Champions League as things currently stand. Manu, Arsenal, Chelsea, and Spuds have better squads than us.

We will be slugging it out with the Krapites and West Ham.

You can dress it up how you like, you can even put sparkly ribbons on it...this transfer window has been incredibly underwhelming.

We have been rumoured to be in for Witsel, Mata, loads of other players that I can't be bothered to list yet we haven't landed a single one of them.

Going to be a long old slog of a season unless we get in some real quality nearer the end of the window. I trust in RK, seems to be a good manager suited to this league. But our squad isn't good enough to qualify for next season's Champions League as things currently stand. Manu, Arsenal, Chelsea, and Spuds have better squads than us.

We will be slugging it out with the Krapites and West Ham.

who are the Krapites Derek?

Status
Not open for further replies.