Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he even any good this Kone?, he cost them 5m a few months ago and we are putting 18m bids in?

That Walsh fella must know loads of continental players we could be targeting for half that amount, I hope the players we are getting linked with from the Prem in the press are smokescreens and we are finding Mahrez's and Kante's for under 10m a piece.
Sunderland fans melting over how good he is, so i think he might be half decent at togger.

We will find those sorts of players, in time.

Link?

He didn't say what positions.

If you assume Bolasie is coming then that leaves a max of 3.

GK, CM, ST or GK, ST and Play Maker.
True, and seeing as CM/Playmaker is more important (short term) for us than CB, as is a good striker - probably CB's not a priority.

But we're also not at Finch Farm or talking to Koeman so there's no way to know really.
could be anything mate really, we have no clue if he's gonna be ope with the rpess about number of players etc really
He did say at the presser yesterday that we're in for 3-4 more players.

Is he even any good this Kone?, he cost them 5m a few months ago and we are putting 18m bids in?

That Walsh fella must know loads of continental players we could be targeting for half that amount, I hope the players we are getting linked with from the Prem in the press are smokescreens and we are finding Mahrez's and Kante's for under 10m a piece.

Got family who are mad S'land fans mate, they rate him masively, and they are pretty level headed on how crap 99% of the players they have had over the years are as well so not ones to go over the top

Got family who are mad S'land fans mate, they rate him masively, and they are pretty level headed on how crap 99% of the players they have had over the years are as well so not ones to go over the top
Fair enough, I've not seen him play more than twice and he didn't stand out to me, but fans who are at Sunderland are in a position to know how good he is I suppose.

WHAT WE MESSING ABOUT AT?, GET HIM SIGNED FFS!

True, and seeing as CM/Playmaker is more important (short term) for us than CB, as is a good striker - probably CB's not a priority.

But we're also not at Finch Farm or talking to Koeman so there's no way to know really.

He did say at the presser yesterday that we're in for 3-4 more players.

Aye but Martinez said once we where gonna look to bring 1 in - we brought in 3, plus is Koeman including ones that maybe he thought where all but done in those figures (Kone and Bolasie for example), is he just including ones he sees going right into the first team, or is he just blagging and palming off the question with a 'safe' answer, maybe he knows we will get at leats that number in - so gives that answer knowing he can't be called on it should we not get the extra couple in he really wants etc

Know one really knows but i wouldnt take much out of a presser question and reply really

Fair enough, I've not seen him play more than twice and he didn't stand out to me, but fans who are at Sunderland are in a position to know how good he is I suppose.

WHAT WE MESSING ABOUT AT?, GET HIM SIGNED FFS!

Brothers wifes sons and son in law are ST holders for them mate, and they rate him, brother also reckons he is good as he tends to watch S'land whenever they arent on same time as us like - his opinion was they'd have gone down without him arriving

Seen him about 3-4 times myself - looked a good player and different to what we currently have - in the fact he can actually head a ball

Status
Not open for further replies.