Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody quickly link McGeady, Niasse and Kone to stay with us. Hopefully the reverse will happen and they'll be sold. Knowing Everton though they'll probably all sign contract extensions.
latest

Abdennour was excellent before he moved to Valencia. Suddenly turned [Poor language removed] (same as Danilo) and was in La Liga's worst 11 if I remember correctly. If he can go back to his old form he can easily be our best defender. Big risk though.

'kin ell.

• Arnautović
  • Sigurdsson
  • Kone
Anybody else want a new contract..?

Moyes and Sunderland have played him at his own game here.

He'll be offered a new deal on 1st Sept after our big money offer has expired and you'll get what you're given lad...

So now he can't use the excuse of not being a new deal for his desire to leave. It's almost certain that our offer will gazump anything that Sunderland will put up, so now he's snookered in terms of trying to exit whilst making Sunderland look like the bad guys.

Like the interest in Ziyech. Think that he will be great somewhere.

Also, a fellow found this in his garage next to his mower a couple of miles from my house (i think i would tell the missus it was her day to cut the lawn...):

FULSHEAR HOMEOWNER FINDS ALLIGATOR HIDING INSIDE HIS GARAGE

Like the interest in Ziyech. Think that he will be great somewhere.

Also, a fellow found this in his garage next to his mower a couple of miles from my house (i think i would tell the missus it was her day to cut the lawn...):

FULSHEAR HOMEOWNER FINDS ALLIGATOR HIDING INSIDE HIS GARAGE

You'd schite your pants wouldn't you - crikey! I'd have cartoon legs just trying to run back into the house... dust everywhere and legs going at ten to the dozen trying to flee.

Status
Not open for further replies.