Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Byram play right back or right side of midfield. Yarmolenko also plays right side of midfield.
We would have Yarmolenko, Lennon,Deulofeu, Byram and Mirallas to cover the right wing. We could have a car boot sale to get rid of a couple.

I think the interest in Yarmolenko was because of uncertainty over Deulofeu being a success.

I would prefer to spend our money on a striker and goalkeeper. Dembele at Fulham please.
----------howard
lennon stones jags baines
deulofeu
mirrallas----barry---barkley
yarms-----lukaku

Although Roberto has ruled out a striker, what about bafetimbi gomis? If Swansea sell him due to his lack of form. But would he do a job for us? He's big strong knows the English game so wouldn't have to adapt. Either they sell him before his deal is up or have him go free. I know we have Naismith on the bench and have signed a striker, plus a striker last window. We have kone but if rom were injured more seriously then cover would be good

gomis and kone are at a similar level, both gash

Although Roberto has ruled out a striker, what about bafetimbi gomis? If Swansea sell him due to his lack of form. But would he do a job for us? He's big strong knows the English game so wouldn't have to adapt. Either they sell him before his deal is up or have him go free. I know we have Naismith on the bench and have signed a striker, plus a striker last window. We have kone but if rom were injured more seriously then cover would be good

Holy Moly ..... Gomis!! He's 30+ and was never much good

Bony is the one if we want an ex Swansea player

Are you truly being serious ?
He's last.

Status
Not open for further replies.