Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
That clown Martinez has a lot to answer for.

Is he the worst manager in football history?

He must be right up there in the pantheon of uselessness

Second 2 seasons without doubt. The first was a pleasure most of the time. 3-0 win over Arsenal at GP was a delight. Zenith moment for sure. Nadir probably Niasse. Thus he will go down in the history books as a charlatan.

Talking to a hideously deformed, horse prostitute mate of mine who is a Stoke fan, confirms what he said the other day regarding Arnautovic that the bid has been accepted (release clause) but we are about 10k out on wages on what his agent says he wants.

Player is very keen to join even though he is away with the Stoke squad. Just a matter of time, although not my first choice it's an improvement on what we had (Clev and Kone) plus competition for super Kev.

No he is not the marquee signing, but I think Carvalho is just around the corner.

Good start if true, keep it coming!

CXG8apjWwAAQN0i.jpg

hahaha

Hope for something today.

Don't want to see signing Arnautovic, which is to be honest IMO, not particularly exciting, turn into another "it's on/it's off/it's on again" saga.

For us, signing players from clubs like Stoke, Southampton, West Ham, Swansea, there is always an extra effort involved to prise the player away I feel, as in relative terms most players who don't wear blue-tinted specs probably don't see an awful lot of difference between us and them, such in particular has been the damage inflicted by Martinez over the last 2 years.

You would like to think we have got more or less a solid indication from Arnautovic that he is joining with just the practicalities to be sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.