Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to posting but not being a regular reader of GOT and all things Everton; I've supported Everton since 1966 and seen good days and many bad days and false dawns but this is I believe gonna be a super period for us and I for one am glad that we are taking our time re new incoming transfers. I'm sure the manager has ideas on who he wants but rightly wants to assess the present squad both established , fringe and up and coming youngsters before we make our move in the transfer market and I'm certain there will be a few really good incomings.
Up your game mate, that's far too sensible.

Surely he's better than the abject back ups we have in Kone niasse rodriguez Henen etc

He's probably as good as Niasse yes. But are you seriously suggesting that's good reason to sign a footballer?

I can go down the town here now, pick out a few lads staggering out of bars and test out their first touch and they would compare favourably to a stone cold sober Oumar Niasse. I'd prefer we signed good players. Not people who might be slight improvements on Oumar Niasse ffs.

He's probably as good as Niasse yes. But are you seriously suggesting that's good reason to sign a footballer?

I can go down the town here now, pick out a few lads staggering out of bars and test out their first touch and they would compare favourably to a stone cold sober Oumar Niasse. I'd prefer we signed good players. Not people who might be slight improvements on Oumar Niasse ffs.

If you rate berahino alongside niasse then there is no point having this conversation with me pal

Any signing we make in the striking department should be compared to Lukaku, I mean surely you should compare a footballer with an actual footballer.

Its like when we had Victor as "back up", yeah but hes better than Victor, IM BETTER THAN VICTOR.

I hate the word back up. Any manager who signs a player as a back up is an idiot. For me you should only sign players who are better than what you have, therefore demoting the ones you have.. To back up

Otherwise what's the point, signing someone who's not as good as what you have

I hate the word back up. Any manager who signs a player as a back up is an idiot. For me you should only sign players who are better than what you have, therefore demoting the ones you have.. To back up

Right, so why are you comparing him to Niasse and Kone? Lukaku is his comparison then surely?

Barcelona would never sign anyone then because they have messi and they can't improve.

United would only have one goalkeeper at the club because no one is as good as De Gea.

Right, so why are you comparing him to Niasse and Kone? Lukaku is his comparison then surely?

Ok good point to be fair, but who could we sign who's better than lukaku? I don't believe anyone. Therefore for me berahino is one of the best we could get

Barcelona would never sign anyone then because they have messi and they can't improve.

United would only have one goalkeeper at the club because no one is as good as De Gea.

Read what you've written there. So wrong.

Yes they can improve by signing players in other positions than messi's

They just can't improve on messi's position

Read what you've written there. So wrong.

Yes they can improve by signing players in other positions than messi's

They just can't improve on messi's position

Well United can't improve on De Gea can they?

Of course you need a squad. And by nature your guys on the bench will be slightly lower standard. You're suggesting not to bother having any back up. What just play with 10 men if someone is suspended or a player's carried off?

Well United can't improve on De Gea can they?

Of course you need a squad. And by nature your guys on the bench will be slightly lower standard. You're suggesting not to bother having any back up. What just play with 10 men if someone is suspended or a player's carried off?

There's a few I could name better than de gea

But when you have the best player out there in that position then that's the only time you'd want to sign players as back up who arnt as good

Status
Not open for further replies.