Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to posting but not being a regular reader of GOT and all things Everton; I've supported Everton since 1966 and seen good days and many bad days and false dawns but this is I believe gonna be a super period for us and I for one am glad that we are taking our time re new incoming transfers. I'm sure the manager has ideas on who he wants but rightly wants to assess the present squad both established , fringe and up and coming youngsters before we make our move in the transfer market and I'm certain there will be a few really good incomings.

For me the most important signing would be an amazing goalie. Remember when we had Nev and later Nigel Martyn. Brian Clough signed Peter Shilton for a record fee if I recall properly as he felt a great keeper was worth 20 points , games won that would be drawn and games drawn that would be lost otherwise. How many times in the last few years have we suffered from bad goalkeeping. Look at the very top teams and their keepers, De Gea, Courtois, Loris, even Hart Euros, withstanding . They are as valuable and maybe more than anybody else. They rarely gey injured and play at the top of their game until mid to late 30s. Look at Arsenal and our neighbours how they've also suffered recently with suspect keepers.

Surprised we haven't gone in for Berahino

20m is a bargain when you consider Watford turned down 37.5m for igahlo.

The longer we sit around with Kone and niasse, and lukaku who clearly doesn't wanna be here it worries me

atleast with saido he is proven in the premier league

Surprised we haven't gone in for Berahino

20m is a bargain when you consider Watford turned down 37.5m for igahlo.

The longer we sit around with Kone and niasse, and lukaku who clearly doesn't wanna be here it worries me

atleast with saido he is proven in the premier league

Berhainho is embarassingly poor, has the intelligence of a 10 year old, and unsurprisingly has the childish behavioural traits of a similarly aged child.

In short he is utter gash.

Berhainho is embarassingly poor, has the intelligence of a 10 year old, and unsurprisingly has the childish behavioural traits of a similarly aged child.

In short he is utter gash.

Surely he's better than the abject back ups we have in Kone niasse rodriguez Henen etc

Status
Not open for further replies.