Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home guys. Had to pop to specsavers after work and pick up my daughters new glasses, couple of young ladies eyeing me up in the opticians but they were cross eyed so anyone's guess where they were actually looking.

Then had to pop up to Asda and grab something for dinner, had to get some party rings for the youngests party at nursery but I only went and forgot didn't I LOL Had to run into Tesco express on the way home instead, paid more than I would have in Asda but it's my own fault really.

Just seen the news about the Leicester bloke, don't know anything about him so hard to get excited, wonder if he knows where to get cheap party rings hahahaha

lol

Just got home guys. Had to pop to specsavers after work and pick up my daughters new glasses, couple of young ladies eyeing me up in the opticians but they were cross eyed so anyone's guess where they were actually looking.

Then had to pop up to Asda and grab something for dinner, had to get some party rings for the youngests party at nursery but I only went and forgot didn't I LOL Had to run into Tesco express on the way home instead, paid more than I would have in Asda but it's my own fault really.

Just seen the news about the Leicester bloke, don't know anything about him so hard to get excited, wonder if he knows where to get cheap party rings hahahaha

The Tesco Ezpress in Sands, near to Adams Park? I've had to pull in there many times drivimg back from Asda having forgotten to by something or other

Phew I didn't miss my dose of "A Day In The Life of Bungle". Highlight of my day.

Mick's transfer window diary

Everton will spin it and say we had a great window bringing in Koeman and Walsh even though no players were signed.

Everton that.

Obviously the board ( Moshiri ) had a business plan and wanted a DOF in place before bringing in any players ... Does /did Koeman have any say who DOF was or would it have been a board only appointed and Koeman going along with decision ? Anyway let's hope these pages will soon start been about players signings and players leaving

You've had quite a day, you must be worn out poor thing. I hope your missus makes you your favourite tea tonight x

She's not talking to me cos I have to work late tomorrow and miss my daughters school leavers disco.

50p at morrisons....you were rinsed

FFS, £1.40 I paid. Mug.

The Tesco Ezpress in Sands, near to Adams Park? I've had to pull in there many times drivimg back from Asda having forgotten to by something or other

The one up the top of the hill at turnpike where the pub used to be, much easier to park up there, although about a 70% more chance of getting stabbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.