Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arnautavic......what are people's thoughts?
Underwhelming for myself but in the last year of his contract

http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/stok...217-s-future/story-29525629-detail/story.html

Article about his demands etc

Not ITK

Think we played stoke in a pre season comp and he looked a different class against us. Not sure if he took a knock at some point later in pre season but he's didn't have the impact I thought he might.

He's certainly got the talent, but a bit like our Kevin maybe it's only when it suits him?

Would be ironic if we suddenly began signing players with Walsh almost confirmed.
I thought we might have done things properly and waited until deadline day afternoon to confirm Walsh and then go on a panic spree that evening.
It's pointless fretting that's clear now. Signings will happen "when they happen". A watched pot never boils that applies to us more so than any club on earth.

Just got home guys. Had to pop to specsavers after work and pick up my daughters new glasses, couple of young ladies eyeing me up in the opticians but they were cross eyed so anyone's guess where they were actually looking.

Then had to pop up to Asda and grab something for dinner, had to get some party rings for the youngests party at nursery but I only went and forgot didn't I LOL Had to run into Tesco express on the way home instead, paid more than I would have in Asda but it's my own fault really.

Just seen the news about the Leicester bloke, don't know anything about him so hard to get excited, wonder if he knows where to get cheap party rings hahahaha

FB_IMG_1468954447656.jpg

Nevermind it was nice while it lasted,next target please.

Just got home guys. Had to pop to specsavers after work and pick up my daughters new glasses, couple of young ladies eyeing me up in the opticians but they were cross eyed so anyone's guess where they were actually looking.

Then had to pop up to Asda and grab something for dinner, had to get some party rings for the youngests party at nursery but I only went and forgot didn't I LOL Had to run into Tesco express on the way home instead, paid more than I would have in Asda but it's my own fault really.

Just seen the news about the Leicester bloke, don't know anything about him so hard to get excited, wonder if he knows where to get cheap party rings hahahaha

You've had quite a day, you must be worn out poor thing. I hope your missus makes you your favourite tea tonight x

50p at morrisons....you were rinsed

Status
Not open for further replies.