Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool are closing in on a £4.7m deal for former Manchester City goalkeeper Loris Karius, with Reds boss Jurgen Klopp wanting the 22-year-old Mainz player to provide competition for Simon Mignolet. (Liverpool Echo)

Not Everton news i know, but £4.7m for Karius would be an absolute steal.

Liverpool are closing in on a £4.7m deal for former Manchester City goalkeeper Loris Karius, with Reds boss Jurgen Klopp wanting the 22-year-old Mainz player to provide competition for Simon Mignolet. (Liverpool Echo)

Not Everton news i know, but £4.7m for Karius would be an absolute steal.
There are a ton of these German keepers who wouldn't go for big prices and would be great upgrades on Robles, much less Howard ffs...

Wait til Jose gets his feet under the desk at Finch Farm then watch the tabloids link us to Courtois ....... and anyone else going for £30m plus

Call me sensible but I would argue any transfer story you hear between now and the second week in July is going to be jarg and not worth even reading.

Why would everton sign players without a manager?

Can we presume that the rumoured £100million budget for the summer excludes sales? If so, with £65m for Lukaku (Looking increasingly likely that he's off) and £40m+ for Stones, and with other sales in the overhaul. Line up for next season is going to look very different, I'm rather looking forward to it.

Just based on living situation, scenery and ummm let's call them "options," why would any young fit footballer leave Las Palmas de Gran Canaria for England?

Can we presume that the rumoured £100million budget for the summer excludes sales? If so, with £65m for Lukaku (Looking increasingly likely that he's off) and £40m+ for Stones, and with other sales in the overhaul. Line up for next season is going to look very different, I'm rather looking forward to it.

We wont spend 200m mate.

If thats what your asking.

No matter if we sell Lukaku or Stones still summer is a major clean out. Osman Hibbert Pienaar Howard Gibson will all go or gone in Howard's case. Barry is liable to go for a last big pay day too. Kone Mcgeady need to be cut also. As Jags said that's 10 experienced players that need to be replaced. It looks like we may have 4 that can come through the academy but we do need to replace them with better players and experienced ones. So that leaves us needing 6 players to buy and probably another 2 along with that. It's going to be a big big job.

Status
Not open for further replies.