Everton - The Last Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGProductions

Player Valuation: £25k
Hello Fellow Blues
I’ve spent the last couple of weeks making a video on our last decade. While it’s been a pretty forgettable decade for lots of reasons, there have been some standout moments which I’ve aimed to capture in this video. Here’s to a more successful next 10 years. Any support is much appreciated. Thanks guys

Hello Fellow Blues
I’ve spent the last couple of weeks making a video on our last decade. While it’s been a pretty forgettable decade for lots of reasons, there have been some standout moments which I’ve aimed to capture in this video. Here’s to a more successful next 10 years. Any support is much appreciated. Thanks guys

hello buddy the pops on this video tried to give me computer virus.

Hello Fellow Blues

Crap that.

We never won anything.

Hello Fellow Blues

Nice video.....sometimes we look half decent. Well...onwards and upwards ;)

Hello Fellow Blues

The video mustn’t last very long then because there have been precious few “stand out” moments in the last decade :(

Or the last two decades comes to that.

Hello Fellow Blues

Nice job that - lovely choice of music too. Well done finding 5 minutes of highlights from 12 years - must have been a hell of a mission that.

The video mustn’t last very long then because there have been precious few “stand out” moments in the last decade :(

Or the last two decades comes to that.
Just over 5 mins mate, we've had some 'great' moments, so to speak, just not transferred itself much success on the pitch sadly.....

Status
Not open for further replies.