Everton - The Last Decade

RGProductions

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Hello Fellow Blues
I’ve spent the last couple of weeks making a video on our last decade. While it’s been a pretty forgettable decade for lots of reasons, there have been some standout moments which I’ve aimed to capture in this video. Here’s to a more successful next 10 years. Any support is much appreciated. Thanks guys

the sniderman

Player Valuation: £60m
Hello Fellow Blues
I’ve spent the last couple of weeks making a video on our last decade. While it’s been a pretty forgettable decade for lots of reasons, there have been some standout moments which I’ve aimed to capture in this video. Here’s to a more successful next 10 years. Any support is much appreciated. Thanks guys

hello buddy the pops on this video tried to give me computer virus.

Moomin

Player Valuation: £70m
Hello Fellow Blues

Crap that.

We never won anything.

Runub

Player Valuation: £500k
Hello Fellow Blues

Nice video.....sometimes we look half decent. Well...onwards and upwards ;)

Khalekan

Player Valuation: £70m
Hello Fellow Blues

The video mustn’t last very long then because there have been precious few “stand out” moments in the last decade :(

Or the last two decades comes to that.

chrismpw

All I ask is an empty road.
Hello Fellow Blues

Nice job that - lovely choice of music too. Well done finding 5 minutes of highlights from 12 years - must have been a hell of a mission that.

RGProductions

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
The video mustn’t last very long then because there have been precious few “stand out” moments in the last decade :(

Or the last two decades comes to that.
Just over 5 mins mate, we've had some 'great' moments, so to speak, just not transferred itself much success on the pitch sadly.....

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks